Find out about the free Sculpture Tour on the Otocast Mobile App
The high quality of the contemporary sculptures displayed in Cloverdale range from the humorous to thought provoking and some with a message or story. The every two years changing of the sculptures are enjoyed and experienced by residents and tourists on the downtown streets of Cloverdale.
For more information go to: All about The Call, Selection Committee, Judges and Timelines.
- Best of Show – David Mudgett, “The Disc”
- Prize Donor – Jane & Ron Pavelka – Compass Realty
- First Prize – Diego Harris – “Being”
- Prize Donor – Wolf House Brewery
- Honorable Mention – Peter Hassen – “Cycles 2: Science”
- Prize Donor – Erin Mavis Clothing
- People’s Choice – Announced at the reception on 6/4/2022
The sculptors and sponsors are listed below in the order they are on the Trail Map which has a printable PDF. You can use the map link beneath each image for a quick location look. Select the picture for a larger view, or select sculpture and artist name for further information.
For more information go to: All about The Call, Selection Committee, Judges and Timelines