1. What is the title of this famous bronze statue?
2. What is the real name of the city of Chicago’s “The Bean”?
3. What do the iron bars of the “Nelson Mandela” sculpture located in South Africa represent?
4. What sculpture by Kristen Visbal was installed in 2017 across from the Wall Street Bull?
5. What sculpture has versions of it in more than 50 cities around the world?
6. The “First Generation” sculpture shows five boys jumping into what river?
7. "The Mustangs of Las Colinas” by Robert Glen, pays homage to which state’s heritage?
8. “Shoes on the Danube Bank” represents shoes belonging to whom?
9. “The Death of Cleopatra”, located at the Smithsonian American Art Museum, was created by what artist?
10. David Cerny’s “METALmorphosis” sculpture in Charlotte, NC, also functions as what?
11. Barcelona’s “Carmela” sculpture by Jaume Plensa, is what type of illusion?
12. Who was the model for the Statue of Liberty?
13. Louise Bourgeois’s “Maman” in Bilbao Spain represents what?
14. Claes Oldenburg and Coosje van Bruggen’s "Spoonbridge and Cherry" sculpture is located in what U.S. city?
15. This sculpture in Barcelona Spain memorializes Ayrton Senna. What was he famous for?
16. “Clothespin” was created by Swedish-born sculptor Claes Oldenburg in honor of the United States Bi-centennial. Where is it located?
17. The “Knotted Gun” also known as “Non-Violence” created by Carl Fredrik Reuterswärd, is located where?
18. How many years did it take sculptor, Gutzon Borglum, to carve George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln & Theodore Roosevelt’s heads into the mountainside of Mt. Rushmore?
19. The famous annual sculpture event, “Sculptures by the Sea” is held where?
20. What is considered the most famous public sculpture of all time?
21. What sculptor created this work of art located in front of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain?
22. Where is this giant pumpkin located?
23. Where was Christo and Jeane-Claude installation art piece, “Running Fence” located?